Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

First Ride Day!!!

Today we leave Seattle and head for Monroe, WA! I am really looking forward to starting the ride and our official send off picnic!!!

Seattle has been really fun. This is going to be an awesome summer! I am enjoying getting to know my,fellow riders and my time here in Washington state. Its a little surreal knowing that we will start riding today and not really stop too much until we get to Washington, D.C. I can't really comprehend what adventure is in store. However, I am confident it going to be good.

Short story: last night while searching the city for REI we asked for directions, the guy helping us asked if we were geocashing...we responded with "no we are actually lost..." haha.

See you in Monroe!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment