Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Its Almost Time...

I am about to meet up with the team in Seattle and I thought it might be fun for me to write down a few expectations so at the end of the trip I can see how it compared. Top 10 as of right now in no particular order.

1. I am going to have an amazing time and make lots of new friends.
2. I will use my "granny gear" at least once...
3. At some point I will wish I didn't have to ride anymore but will be really glad I did.
4. I will meet and serve some amazing families at our build days.
5. I will have the first ten verses of Ephesians memorized.
6. I will have lots of great conversations and hopefully a farkle tourament.
7. I will return to Pittsburgh after this trip and not move from the area.
8. I will eat more spagetti than any other time in my life.
9. I will have at few encounters with animals.
10. That God is going to bless my socks off more than I can imagine and He will recieve all the glory!

Well, it will be fun to see how this trip unfolds! I have been keeping inshape for the trip these last few days by playing on the Wii with my cousin. I am ready!!!

Thanks for all your support and joining me on this adventure! We need a new van so hopefully God will provide and we will stay on schedule. Check out my previous link to read the Fuller Center Blog too.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment