Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Packing!!!

Over the last few days, I have been saying good-bye to my friends and family as the day of my departure draws near. So far the reality of me being gone for 9 weeks has not set in. I have felt like I would see everyone again next week and then for a brief moment I remember I won't.

The reality of this trip is something I am struggling to grasp. I have started packing and I am mostly done. I leave on Tuesday and the adventure begins Friday! But I can't say that I realize all that is about to happen but I think I will figure it out soon enough.

I am really looking forward to sharing this trip with you through this blog. I will try my best to give you an idea of all we are doing, how I am processing everything and how you can best pray for us (most important part)as often as I can. Please feel free to contact me to say "Hi", what's going on in your life and how I can be praying for you. I figure we will average between 5-7 hours on the bike a day so I will have time to pray for you as well as enjoy the scenery and my fellow riders! I will have my phone which has access to email and Facebook. I will also be blogging from my phone so I apologize now for spelling and grammar errors. I love to write but I am a terrible speller. (sometimes)

Well I am both excited and nervous for this adventure to begin!!! Stay tuned and see you in August with some amazing tan-lines!

No comments:

Post a Comment