Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Colorado!!!

Ahh it has been nice to visit the great state of Colorado! I will be sad to leave and enter Kansas for I am getting a little weary of riding my bike. I am having a tremendous time with my fellow riders and I am really excited for our upcoming building days but some days I don't want to ride my bike. It didn't help that we had two days off recently, one day in Denver and one in Colorado Springs and I had a lot of fun and got to sleep in!!! That makes motivation to get on the bike a little low...however after about 1800 miles, I am not that surprised about it. I will soon be more eager to ride again, especially when we start picking up some tailwinds!

I am not sure what else to share at this point. I was thinking the other day that I have met most of my expectations for the trip already! I am super curious to see how these next few weeks go and all that I have left to learn. I am wondering what God is up to and how this adventure will affect me in my "real life." This trip is seemingly outside of time and space of my "real life" but it is an experience that I hope will change me. I am not sure if I am different or if I am the same with some different things to think about...I guess only time will tell. Stay tuned for what I may discover...I think these miles in Kansas might allow me to think and ponder what God might have in store, for the present and the future...

Sorry this blog is a little flat...I am not sure what to write and I am a little sleepy. But I think a good night sleep in Limon, CO will do me a world of good!

No comments:

Post a Comment