Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A New Year. A New Adventure.

Its official! I will (Lord willing) be riding with the Fuller Center for Housing again this year! I am will be riding both the Spring and West Coast rides totaling 2000 miles to eliminate poverty housing!!!

http://www.fullercenter.org/bikeadventure

And this year my goal is to raise $7000 for the first Pennsylvania Fuller Center in Greenville, PA!!! I am so excited to be able to help families so close to home! That's a story in itself about watching God work. (more on that later)

Also, its going to be really fun to have my Aunt Sher riding with me, as well. So, I thinks its safe to say I am excited and curious to see what God has planned.

I really hope that you will all come along on this adventure with me again this year. Last year I was so blessed by all the support and encouragement. Yinz are great! and to God be the glory!

Please stay tuned for more details for follow about how you can partner with me in this adventure. (once I win the battle again the computer...haha)

Thanks Everyone! I hope Jesus is blessing your socks off too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment