Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

It's Update Time!

This adventure is starting to take some shape, although not as I had originally expected. Due to some family circumstances and scheduling issues. I have decided it is best for me not to participate in the Spring Ride. It was a tough decision to make but I believe it was the correct one.

I will be continuing as planned to Ride the West Coast this summer and enjoy God's plan through this adventure along the way!

My fundraising goal of $7000 for the Greenville PA Fuller Center for Housing has not changed.

To help meet this goal, I will be having a garage sale this spring. As you are doing your spring cleaning please contact me if there is anything you might like to donate towards this event. I would really appreciate it!

THANK YOU for all your support!

This adventure is just getting started. Many a sock may be lost...(due to the blessings of Christ!)

No comments:

Post a Comment