Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

One Week!

What a spring it has been! Now I am just one week away from leaving for Seattle to begin this year's pre-ride adventure! I will be spending a few days in Washington state with my family before we begin the ride on Friday July 13th.
This year is going to be different for me because my Aunt and Uncle will be on the ride. My Aunt Sher is riding and my Uncle Tom will be driving the FCBA support van. I am really excited to share this adventure with them! This will be the first time I have been able to spend this much time with them and I am looking forward to getting to know them better.
I have so enjoyed making friends and getting to know my FCBA family that it will be really special to also get to know my family members as well!
If you can't tell I am pretty excited to get this adventure underway!!!
I will be blogging from the road again this year and sharing stories from the ride. Please join me in this adventure! Please pray for us and let me know how I can be praying for you. (I will have lots of time each day while riding) Thank you all so much for your support! Here we go!!!


2 comments:

  1. I hope having your real family along, will not affect my hug allotment.

    ReplyDelete