Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Schemas?

I can't remember what its called when you learn how to take a lesson from one area of your life and apply it to another. I can hear my grad school professors groaning after pounding developmental theory into my head. However, I wanted to share with you a little something new and my most recent post relates to cycling, so it seems appropriate to share here.

I started another blog about what I am learning about becoming a writer. I don't know what I am doing really and I have lots to learn. But I am sharing some of the process here: The Developing Character

I think I remember now, its Piaget and schemas...maybe?

Anyway, this is what keeps me busy when I am not on my bike. Which I will soon be riding again; hopefully on another adventure with the Fuller Center!

Until then I hope your socks are getting blessed off in Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment