Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Six Weeks!

The Spring Ride starts in six weeks. Six Weeks!

I am both excited and a bit nervous. I have been riding my trainer but I am not sure I will actually get to ride outside before the trip. Its currently snowing here in Pittsburgh.

Over the last few weeks since I signed up for the trip I have been thinking about my previous adventure with the Fuller Center. The video below captures one of my favorite.
We were on a build day in Craig, CO clearing a lot so the Fuller Center there could use it. Although we were having a lot of fun we also were doing some serious work. We moved around 2 tons of debris that day which took two trips to the city dump.

Its work like this that seems hard and tedious but clears the way for providing a family with a simple decent place to live. And for that reason I ride and "twig farm" for the Fuller Center for Housing! 
 
Please consider helping support my fundraising effort by visiting Support the Bike Adventure and choosing my name from the drop down menu.

Thanks for you support in the adventure!  And may twig farming continue where ever we are! 

No comments:

Post a Comment